News 06:09 September 2017:
All our services are working fast and instantly. Feel free to try us out , we even have a the free trial.
Social media marketing is a big business at the moment, but not every marketer reaps big from it. Actually, the biggest beneficiaries of social networks are the big marketers, the social networks themselves and those small time marketers who know how to vouch for many free likes from the right places. Most of the other users are mainly information consumers and barely contribute a lot when it comes to interacting with people. For social media marketers however, speaking to the user directly rather than conveying generic content is very important in determining how successful you will be as a business.
Good marketing calls for speaking in a way that makes you feel connected with the people you want to turn into potential customer. In fact, the basic principles of marketing have always been the same, except that on social media you are after getting many free likes, followers and customers. So never waste time trying to craft the perfect tweet or Facebook post, just create great quality content that your customers can relate to at a personal level. After all, marketing is all about creating trust with customers.
How to Deal with Decreasing Social Media Free Likes
Everyone likes to be on the go when it comes to social media. In fact, you probably spend more time on Instagram and Facebook than you do with your real friends. To businesses also, social media marketing is one of the greatest resource technology has provided. It is usually a big source of income and free publicity, until when people stop giving your free likes anymore. So, what makes people drastically stop sharing and engaging with your page on social media? How can you deal with it?
Lack of Creativity
Complacency is a big problem that contributes to most people’s downfall on social media. And it all begins when you stop posting the once inspiring posts you were famous for, the funny tweets or educative pictures you were good at. Complacency also makes businesses lose likes on their page when they choose to remain all business minded and never creative enough to post things that will keep their fans interested.In other words, the solution to decreasing popularity on social media should begin with identifying why people are no longer interested in your posts anymore. And here is how you can achieve that.
- Use Social Campaigns-Once you realize the number of free likes you get as of recent have decreased; start doing social campaigns to gather useful data and trends in the market. Promise rewards on people who share and help you gather more data about your page. In the end, analyze your data and make plans on how to get back on attracting more likes.
- Use twitter polls-Twitter polls can greatly help you gather honest and quick feedback from your online fan base. Twitter polls also allow room for user anonymity, and hence none of your fans could feel uncomfortable with giving your feedback.
- Experiment with Mixed Content-If you are not sure if it is the memes or the sales pitches on your social networks that are driving fans away, makes some experiments with mixed content. Post plain texts quotes for instance, and then evaluate the fans’ reaction. Experiment with visuals or arithmetic on another day; and find out what content people hate more.
Plan of Action
Once you have the data you needed, take action to attract fans back to your page immediately. You can actually decide to make a complete overhaul of how you run your social media pages for instance; but that is only if you have lost popularity so much in the past few years. If that is not the case, here are simple tips that can help you attract free likes to your pages.
- Interact with fans-Respond to their queries quickly and keep your tone friendly but professional.
- Update your networks with fresh content
- Be entertaining and helpful at all times
- Standout from the crowd with your posts and how you deal with your social media fans
- Be up to date with market trends and always be the first to update your social media fans when relevant things happen in your field.